“No Win, No Fee” Victim of Crime Compensation Lawyers - Brisbane & Gold Coast.
If you have been the victim of a violent crime, then you may be entitled to claim compensation under the Victims Assist Scheme in Queensland. This scheme also provides access to compensation for victims of personal and domestic violence. Stallion Lawyers have personal injury lawyers who are experts in these matters and can ensure that you claim everything you are entitled to.
Contact our personal injury lawyers on 1300 884 931 for FREE initial advice on your rights.
What Can I Claim?
If you have been the victim of a violent crime, then you may be entitled to claim compensation (up to a maximum of $75,000.00 for primary victims) for the following:
- Economic Loss (compensation for time off work, lost earnings etc.)
- Medical and Hospital Expenses (past and future);
- Rehabilitation Expenses (past and future);
- Pharmaceutical Expenses (past and future);
- Compensation for clothing lost or damaged due to the incident;
- Travel costs to attend treatment etc;
- Safety and security costs;
- Funeral costs;
- Legal costs (conditions apply).
This list is not extensive and the type and amount of compensation claimable will depend on each individual case. We provide FREE case assessments and initial advice, so contact us today on 1300 884 931 and we will let you know if and what you can claim.
What Kind of Injuries Can I Claim For?
- Physical Injuries (including soft-tissues injuries to neck/back, orthopaedic injuries, internal injuries, fractures, amputations, scarring, broken bones, dental injuries, brain injuries etc);
- Assaults resulting in death or sexual assaults;
- Psychological Injuries (including post-traumatic stress, depression, anxiety etc).
This list is not extensive. Contact our expert personal injury lawyers today on 1300 884 931 to discuss your legal rights.
How Do We Charge?
We offer FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS for all Victim’s Compensation enquiries. We also work on a 'NO WIN, NO FEE’ basis for most claims. This means that we will not charge you anything, unless or until we obtain a successful settlement of your claim.
Should I Obtain Legal Advice? - Time Limits Apply – Act Now!
There are STRICT TIME LIMITS that apply to making a claim for Victims’ Compensation in Queensland. If you don’t lodge your claim within these time frames, then you may lose your right to claim compensation. Therefore, you should contact Stallion Lawyers as soon as possible following the incident, in order to ensure that your legal rights are protected.