“No Win, No Fee” Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers -
Brisbane & Gold Coast.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, which was not your fault, then you may be able to claim compensation. This includes accidents in which you were the driver, passenger, cyclist or a pedestrian. It also includes instances where the vehicle at fault is uninsured or unregistered. Further, even non-citizens or residents are still entitled to claim injury compensation in Australia.
Contact our personal injury lawyers in Brisbane and the Gold Coast on 1300 884 931 for FREE initial advice on your rights.
What Can I Claim?
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, which was the fault of another party (or partially their fault), you will likely be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Such compensation may include amounts for:
- Economic Loss (loss of income, time off work, change of occupation etc.);
- Medical and Hospital Expenses (past and future);
- Rehabilitation Expenses (past and future);
- Pharmaceutical Expenses (past and future);
- An amount for care/services provided by family members or professional caregivers;
- An amount for pain and suffering;
- Loss of Superannuation (past and future);
- Home Modification Expenses and Medical Aids (if applicable);
This list is not extensive and the type and amount of compensation claimable will depend on each individual case. We provide FREE case assessments and initial advice, so contact us today and we will let you know what you can claim.
What Kind of Injuries Can I Claim For?
- Physical Injuries (including soft-tissues injuries to neck/back, orthopaedic injuries, internal injuries, fractures, amputations, scarring etc);
- Accidents where someone has been killed (claims may be made by a dependant of the deceased);
- Psychological Injuries (including post-traumatic stress, depression, anxiety etc);
- Brain damage/head injuries;
- Quadriplegia, Paraplegia, paralysis;
- Injuries to children (including unborn babies).
How Do We Charge?
As motor accident lawyers in Brisbane/Gold Coast, we offer:
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS for all motor vehicle accident enquiries;
- We also work on a ‘NO WIN, NO FEE’ basis for most claims. This means that we are not entitled to payment of any professional fees unless or until we obtain a successful settlement of your matter.
- Outlay funding - we also cover the cost of all outlays on your behalf throughout the running of your claim (refundable on settlement). Not all law firms are willing to cover the cost of outlays and some may ask you to pay these costs yourself while running the claim. (Outlays include expenses such as medical reports, the cost of obtaining medical records, barrister fees and Court fees).
Should I Obtain Legal Advice? - Time Limits Apply – Act Now!
There are STRICT TIME LIMITS that apply to making a claim for personal injury in Queensland. Therefore, you should contact Stallion Lawyers as soon as possible following your accident, in order to ensure that your legal rights are protected.
The law is often complicated and confusing for non-lawyers. Further, Insurance companies won’t provide you with advice and they will not ensure that your legal rights are being protected. Therefore, in order to ensure that you obtain the maximum compensation that you are legally entitled to, you should obtain legal advice from Stallion Lawyers as soon as possible.
Who Am I Suing?
In most instances the driver at fault will have CTP (Compulsory Third Party) Insurance, which is included as part of vehicle registration costs in Queensland. In these cases, the driver's CTP Insurer will be responsible for paying compensation to the injured person. For unregistered or unidentified vehicles the claim will be made against the Nominal Defendant (a government department).